Tuscan cooking classes
The preparation of your dinner or lunch includes a couple of starters, two main courses (primo and secondo according to the Italian tradition) with side dishes and a dessert. During your meal fitting local red or white wines will be served as well. There will be a friendly and helpful assistant speaking English (on request also German, Spanish, French, Italian or Russian) ready to answer any question of yours.
One of the most interesting and fascinating experiences in Tuscany is taking part in a cooking class. Tuscan cuisine is based on simple but tasty recipes belonging to rooted traditions and coming from wise farming. We give you the opportunity to discover all the secrets of Tuscan food in our interesting cooking classes. Our cooks are local people preparing the same meals that Tuscans eat at home, using the same fresh and genuine ingredients with the help of very useful tricks. The duration of the classes ranges from 2 to 3 hours according to your needs before you sit at a table and enjoy all the delicacies you have prepared.
Here is an example of menu:
Bruschetta al pomodoro – Bruschetta with tomatoes
Crostini ai funghi – Grilled bread slices with mushrooms
Panzanella – Crumbled bread with raw tomatoes, onions and cucumbers
Pasta fatta a mano agli zucchini – Hand made pasta with zucchini sauce
Risotto ai porri e salsiccia – Risotto with leeks and Tuscan pork sausage
Pollo alla cacciatora con olive – Cacciatora chicken with olives
Fagiolini in umido – Runner beans in sauce
PREZZI E DETTAGLI
- cook, assistant, class, food, wines and drinks, printed material, served dinner
- What? The preparation of your dinner or lunch includes a couple of starters, two main courses (primo and secondo according to the Italian tradition) with side dishes and a dessert; during your meal fitting local red or white wines will be served as well;
- Who? A local cook will be at your disposal and a friendly and helpful assistant speaking English (on request also German, Spanish, French, Italian or Russian) ready to answer any question of yours;
- When? Our cooking classes are organized all over the year. We can offer both one-day classes and several classes a week;
- Where? Private lesson in the kitchen of your apartment or villa. Upon agreement, in the restaurant of the house where you are accommodated, maybe with other guests. If there is no kitchen available in your holiday hotel/house we will organize it in an external house in the countryside;
- And then? Remember that you can combine our cooking classes with any other activity of Arianna & Friends.
3 LESSON COOKING COURSE AT THE VILLAGE
The idea is to take you to join cooking classes in three different local restaurants located in the medieval village of Peccioli. In the first restaurant you will learn how to prepare the most popular Italian dishes, in the second you will specialize on Tuscan cooking and in the third you will learn how to prepare pizza and pastry. Three days in three different restaurant with dinner afterwards.