The property offers
a range of services to enrich
your stay in Tuscany
Spend your vacation in a renovated
and comfortable nineteenth-century farmhouse
The Agriturismo Canale, wonderful farmhouse in Tuscany, is surrounded by a green area (7000 sq. m) it has covered private parking, bocce court, table tennis, children play area and a very large swimming pool, set amongst olive, oleander and fruit trees. Each apartment has its own shaded gazebo with tables and chairs.
- water, gas, electricity
- kitchen, bed and bathroom linen
- high chair
- child’s bed
- air conditioning
- midweek and final cleaning
- cleaning of outdoor spaces (garden, swimming pool, etc.) twice a week
- dishwasher (available in all apartments except: Lilla, Viola and Mimosa)
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- TV-DVD (in common areas)
- Parking: Free
- swimming pool (with 5 Jacuzzi-type dispensing points)
- children’s pool
- solarium with sunbeds, tables and chairs
- private gazebo with tables, chairs, sofas and armchairs
- private barbecue
- playground for children with swing, table tennis and bowling alley
- free visit to a classic Tuscan wine cellar with a wine tasting included
- free guided tour of Peccioli and Chianni from May to September
- bottle of wine: free
- International breakfast service available at 9:00 (for different times, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org): €15.00/adult, €10.00/child up to 12 years
- Dogs or small animals: €30.00 per week
- Heating: €4.50 per cubic meter of LPG gas
- Use of washing machine: €5.00 for washing machine (including use of iron and ironing board)
- Extra bed: €50.00 for the entire stay
- Extra linen change: €12.00 per person
- sale of local products (olive oil, wine, honey, etc.)
- traditional Tuscan dinner
- sale of fresh products: bread, pizza, focaccia, cakes, croissants, etc. (every morning)
- food and wine itineraries
- sports and free time (in the area): horse riding, walking, golf, tennis, football, spas.
- art courses and Italian language courses
- cooking courses
- guided tours of the most beautiful historic villages
In an extremely panoramic position, you will find a very large swimming pool (20 x 8).
- large equipped solarium
- relaxation area with whirlpool
- garden with oleanders and olive trees. The pool is open from May to October.
For those wishing to dedicate time to relaxation or reading, there is a large room with an antique wood stove.
The room is equipped with:
- satellite TV
- Multimedia totem with useful, up-to-date tourist information to make your holiday perfect
The Ruatti family is happy to invite its guests to a fun Pizza Party to get together and enjoy having fun as a group!
- Bruschetta with garlic and oil and Bruschetta with tomato, Sliced Cinta Senese pork
- Plain focaccia and with onions (baked in the old wood stove), Margherita Pizza, Neapolitan, with prosciutto and mushrooms, Peperoni, cheese and arugula, Potato bread, cheeses
- White and red local Montelopio wines, Biscotti with Vin Santo sweet Florentine grape bread, coffee, Limoncello
If you prefer the shade, you can relax in one of the characteristic gazebos attached to each apartment, with tables and chairs.
Games and amusement
Agriturismo Canale offers its guests an:
- bowls area
- Ping Pong area
- a swing for the little ones
- game tower
In the old cellar you can taste the typical products of locally produced.
- wine, olive oil and honey
Farm Canale organizes dinners for their clients, welcome and goodbye, offering tasty dishes.
Our baker spends every morning to distribute farm products from baked oven (crushed, buns, croissants, bread, pizzas)…
Lots of fun and interesting activities
you will certainly find the one that suits you:
in the open air, food and wine, cooking classes and much more …